RACES TO RUN
RACES: Dare to Run in Your Lederhosen 10K (Runners Only), AVNET Dirndl Dash 5K Run/Walk, AZTV 7 / Frank Kush 1M Run/Walk
WHEN: Saturday, October 14, 2023
WHERE: Tempe Beach Park, Rio Salado Parkway 85281
WHO: All Ages, Strollers & Leashed Dogs Welcome
RUN DAY TIMELINE
6:00 AM Packet Pick Up / Late Registration
7:45 AM AZ7TV Introductions
8:00AM 10K Run Start (runners only)
8:10 AM 5K AVNET Run / Walk Start
8:20 AM AZTV 7 / Frank Kush 1 Mile Run / Walk Start
8:30 AM Post Race Concert
9:00 AM Post Run Beverage Service Begins
Four Peaks Golden Lager / Soda / Water
10:00 AM Four Peaks Oktoberfest Gates Open
Registration / Starting Line / Finish Line:
Tempe Beach Park – 80 West Rio Salado Parkway – 85281. Main park entrance location – northwest corner of Mill Avenue and Rio Salado Parkway. Proceed to the Tempe Town Lake south shore. The run staging area is to your left in front of the Oktoberfest main entertainment stage – can’t miss it.
Packet Pick Up
Friday, October 13 – 3:00 – 7:00 PM
Location: Road Runner Sports – Tempe Market Place, 43 S McClintock, Tempe, 85281. Packets WILL NOT be available at Tempe Beach Park on Friday, October 13.
We very much look forward to seeing you all on race day!
RUNNIN’ FOR THE BRÄTS
- ROAD RUNNER SPORTS
- AZTV CHANNEL 7 – ARIZONA DAILY MIX
- NORTH & CO REAL ESTATE BY TRADE
- TEMPE SISTER CITIES
- ALL CITY ATHLETIC CONFERENCE
- AMERICAN UNITED LIFE INSURANCE
- FOUR PEAKS GOLDEN LAGER
- EXCEL SCREEN PRINTING USA
- FRANK KUSH FOOTBALL ENDOWMENT – ASU
- 4 PEAKS RACING – RACE MANAGEMENT
- FOUR PEAKS BREWING CO.
- HEALTH POINT CLEANING SOLUTIONS
- TEMPE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- MDESIGN – WEB & PRINT DESIGN & BRANDING
- SOUTHEAST VALLEY YOUTH FOOTBALL
- FOUR PEAKS OKTOBERFEST @ TEMPE TOWN LAKE
- HENSLEY BEVERAGE CO.
- ROC & MANUCH – 910 AM – FOX SPORTS RADIO
- FRANK KUSH YOUTH FOUNDATION
Disposable chips technology by RVID Timing.
Timing chips are on the reverse side on your race number. Pin race numbers to the front of your shirt and worn over the belly button. Live results will be available at the results kiosk.
RACING BIB IMPORTANCE
This year’s run includes several participant perks:
- As the benefits are conveyed run volunteers will update your bib
- Keeping your run bib handy is important
- Also, bring your ID. Must secure 21+ wristband for alcoholic beverages
REDUCED REGISTRATION FEES
$42 / $45
$38 / $42
$23 / $25
The higher above registration fee will be effective October 2. Register today!!!!! *10K is a running event only. Online and mail in registration is available. A processing fee will be added to online registrations. Run Questions: Jeremy Graham – 4 Peaks Racing 623-330-0913
5-9 (1M + 5k Run/Walk Only)
RUNNIN’ FOR THE BRATS FEES INCLUDE:
- Tech T-Shirt
- Polished, 1 liter Munich replica stein
- Regensburg, Germany polka band
- One Four Peaks Golden Lager or soft drink – post race
- Free Saturday Oktoberfest Admission ($20 Value)
- Runners are welcome to return anytime Saturday
- Entrance wristbands will be provided Saturday morning
- Sunday admission is free for everyone – Bring the Crew!
- Reduced registration fees – new run routes
- Post run entertainment from the mic stage – 8:30/10:30 AM
- Run medals and awards – post run water and fruit
- Valid ID and run bib required
- Register today!!
Female and male 5k and 10k winners will receive Road Runner Sports gift certificates. Top male & female winners in each age group will receive awards or medals. Medals or awards will be given to all AZTV 7 / Frank Kush 1 mile walk participants.
ASH PARKIT LOT – 201 S Ash Ave, free run parking.